Preparation of graphite → selection of resin → polymerization and stabilization → chemical cleaning → Graphilor.
- Unique impregnated isostatic graphite with ultra-thin grain;
- High corrosion resistance;
- Resistance to temperature and heat shock;
- The maximum mechanical resistance allowed by TUV.
Isostatic graphite currently used:
Three types of impregnation:
- Phenol resins;
- High temperature treated carbon;
Block-type Heat Exchanger Polyblock
Blocks and roofs impregnated by Graphilor
All types of impregnation are acceptable
Horizontal and vertical installation
Many different designs
- stack of blocks Graphilor;
- heat transfer units drilled with orthogonal cylindrical channels;
- thermal shock resistance;
- the cap is specially optimized for uniform distribution of liquid in all channels.
Principle of construction:
- External steel casings with compression plates;
- Floating-head design bolts and springs;
- Thermal shock resistance;
- the spring, graphite and gasket are in compression.
Heat transfer units are available in 7 sizes:
Diameter: 100-600mm, 800mm
Heat transfer surface: 0.1м²-1 500м²
Hole size: 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 24, 35 mm
Our materials, constructions, and production facilities have been accredited by quality assurance programs in the world: TUV, ISO 9001/ISO 14000, ASME &National Board Fabricators.
- Compact size compared to power;
- Easy maintenance (easy assembly / disassembly / cleaning);
- Unified parts;
- Very long working life;
- Low cost of service.
Shell-and-tube heat exchanger Polytube
- Classical heat exchanger design;
- Graphilor pipe bundle and pipes;
- Horizontal or vertical installation;
- Many different designs.
Tube bundle and cap:
- The bundles consist of two plates, pipes, 1 distribution plate, separator, and deflector;
- In order to avoid problems associated with thermal expansion, all the bundle details are made of Graphilor;
- The caps connect the heat exchanger with uniform distribution of liquid to all pipes.
Pipes are cemented into a plate in accordance with the process
- Without gaskets
- High mechanical and corrosive characteristics of cement
Properties of shell-and-tube heat exchanger Polytube:
- from 200 mm to 2050 mm for plates
- heat transfer surface from 2 m2 – more than 1000 m2
- 4 tube types: 25/16, 32/22, 37/25, 51/38
- the maximum length of pipes without joints is 6 m
- the pipes are certified at 2200 С
- Large-size equipment is available;
- A large number of tubes and tubular plates diameters;
- Equipment is precisely matched to the process;
- Multi-pass on the process side is available;
- The distances between the service deflectors are optimized for the process;
- Can be adapted to all operating conditions.
Other supplied equipment
In addition, the engineering company ENCE GmbH supplies other Carbone Lorraine equipment:
- Pressure vessels
- Reactor vessels